EMERGENCY HOUSING ASSISTANCE
There are a variety of housing assistance opportunities available via Homefirst for you and your family. Homefirst will help you with identifying the necessary steps to achieve self-sufficiency via your housing needs. Below is a list of housing assistance programs, Homefirst can offer you:
- Transitional Housing Program – This program offered to move families from homelessness into a safe, stable home for up to 24 months. Families also receive support services to transition into permanent housing and live independently. Services also assistance with emergency rental, utility, security deposit to prevent homelessness. In addition, food and food vouchers can be provided.
- Permanent Housing Program – This program is offered to families and individuals who need long-term affordable housing.
- Permanent Supportive Housing Program – This programis offered for families and individuals who are living with a disability and who are also homeless. Residents receive case management and support services.
Parent Education, Enrichment & Advocacy
Parents, who are dealing with a sudden loss of income or obstacles that jeapardize the stability of their homes and families, need resources and services that help them overcome those obstacles and transition into sustainable careers, housing and ultimately stronger families. Through our parent education programs, parents receive;
- Parenting education
- Parent/child enrichment activities
- Support group counseling and services
- Informational workshops
- Advocacy services
- Domestic Violence Victims Program – Families affected by domestic violence are strongly encouraged to contact Homefirst for the appropriate steps for your situation.
For more information, in one of the available housing assistance programs, please contact Magali Roldan at 908-753-4001, ext. 3 or via email at email@example.com.